What to Know Before Buying the Product?
We know very well how much lip balm is important in our daily life which provides support in our chapped lips to make them healthy. You recognize that there are different kinds of lip balm, but everyone is not suitable for your skin. And we need to be very careful before buying a lips balm because our lip skin is thinner and sensitive than our face. So, there are some common issues that are given below with the hope that will help you choose the suitable one.
ingredients are the most important issue that you need to think about choosing a lip balm. There are many types of ingredients which are used to make a lip balm. To make you easy we are discussing below:
the natural ingredients mean which are produced or taken from nature. Natural ingredients are pure and safe for the skin which suits any type of skin easily. There are some common natural ingredients that are used for a lip balm such as,
- Oils: The common oil that is used for lip balm are olive fruit oil, castor seed oil, jojoba seed oil and sunflower seed oil.
- Wax: There are few types of wax which are very suitable for lip balm such as berry wax, carnauba wax, candelilla wax,
- Plant extracts: In the lip balms shea butter, cocoa seed butter extracts are very popular.
- Vitamin e: It is an essential ingredient for a lip balm which provides healthy lips.
- Cetyl alcohol: It is an important nourishing fatty alcohol that used for lip balm which takes a waxy form in the room temperature.
There are six dangerous ingredients that can harm your skin in many ways. If you found them in your lip balm, you must avoid it which are
Parabens, BHT, synthetic colors & dyes, chemical sunscreen, artificial fragrances and flavors, petroleum jelly & mineral oil.
It is important to notice before buying lip balm that is allergen or not. A lip balm made of different types of ingredients and among the few elements may allergic for your skin. For example, Mint, Tea tree, vitamin E and some ingredients may be an allergen for the sensitive type of skin. So, before buying a product, you just need to be careful and should avoid buying which may allergic for you.
Organic lip balm
Organic ingredients are better for skin which doesn’t contain any chemicals pesticides, synthetic ingredients which can harm your skin even the environment. The benefits of organic ingredients are given below:
- The organic lip balm can provide you with a chemical-free beauty which is made of natural ingredients such as beeswax, cocoa butter, vitamin c, e and more.
- The organic lip balm is made of the ingredients which are nor harmful for the animals. The people who lead a vegetarian lifestyle it is ideal for them. Because they don’t any elements that have taken from the animal
- The organic lip balm always contains the natural components which provide less impact on air, water, and soil than the non-organic lip balm does.
- Most of the organic lip balms provide a health benefit in a great way such as they contain vitamins and antioxidants which provide your skin a deep moisturizing. So, they are one kind of skin conditioner.
Safety seal is another issue that you have to notice before buying a lip balm. The safety seal can make you sure that the product is real or fake or safe for you. If you don’t find any softy seal, you must avoid the product to use. Even you need to notice the form of the tamper-proof seal what extends in the cap. And it makes you very confident that the product is intact and fresh also you are the first person who uses this. So, safety seal is essential before buying a product.
SPF (Sun Protection Factor)
SPF which means Sun Protection Factor which is a measurement of sunscreen ability. It helps to prevent UVB from damaging the skin. For example, if it takes 20 minutes, your skin will be unprotected, and it will start to turn red. In that case, SPF 15 sunscreen prevents reddening 15 times longer which is about five hours. Besides, there are high SPF also such as, SPF 30, 40, 50 which give protection for longer.
The fragrance Is also very important before picking a perfect lip balm. There are many flavors in the lip balm like as, fruit, flower, candy, mint and more and you need to choose a comfortable one what you need. And if you don’t like any smell, for you there is an option without any smell which makes you comfortable.
The size of a lip balm is an essential issue before your final step to choosing one. Size is important for a lip balm which you need to carry outside where you go because you need to apply it more than one time daily. If you choose a lip balm with big size, it will take more space in your bag even you cannot carry in your pockets. So, you need to choose a convenient size that is lightweight and can carry easily in your pockets or a small bag.
Warranty and guarantee are a kind of issue which make you confident and secure before buying a product. In case of lip balm, it is important because you may not be satisfied with the lip balm that you have bought which may make irritation in your skin. If the product you have bought has a guarantee, you will be secure. You will find most of the lip balms have money back guarantee more than 60 days.