What to Know Before Buying the Product?
Before purchasing any product, it is significant to go through the factors of the product and buy the products only if it meets these features accurately. The same goes for best insulated water bottle. It has some considerable factors and features which needs to be checked carefully to make a wide decision. These are:
Durability is a must for reusable water bottles as you have to make it last for years. For this reason, you should consider the materials with the highest strength and durability. We have given so many bottles in our list which are made with premium grade stainless steel. So, make sure you buy an insulated water bottle which is made with such high-quality food grade material.
Water is the purest drink of all, but water can also be contaminated with toxins and chemicals. Therefore, it is very much important to take a water bottle which does not contain PBA or BPA or any other toxin chemicals, if you want to stay healthy and consume purest safest water only. Some water bottle also comes with toxin-free lids and caps. We have some on our list. You can consider them if you overly conscious person.
The capacity of a water bottle is measured by its size. It is wise to pick the water bottle which can store an adequate amount of water to keep you hydrated all day. But, make sure it is not too huge that it will turn into a hassle rather than convenience.
The insulated water bottle should be portable in size to be carried or transported with you wherever you go, to the gym, at work, at school or even during walking. It is also necessary to carry compact size water bottles while travelling or performing outdoor activities like hiking and trekking just to make sure these water bottles do not turn into a burden on you rather keep delivering its functionalities.
Convenience in a product should be re-checked again and again. The conveniences that you should verify in an insulated water bottle are wide mouth opening for smooth water flow, filling ice cube and easy caring and maintenance, sweat proof exterior to let you hold the bottle easily, well-functional straw system, etc. Conveniences should be prioritized based on your preferences.
Price is a prime concern for many. Do not forget to look over the price before you buy one. There are wide ranges of price in our list.
How to Use and Maintain the Product?
Insulated water bottles are reusable bottles which are used for drinking hot or cold water anytime and anywhere. You can use the product for many activities like during gym, at work, schools, and colleges or you can also take your regular insulated water bottles during travelling, enjoying outdoor activities like kayaking, picnic, trekking, etc. Insulated water bottle delivers hot and cold water which helps dealing with hot and humid summer days and chilly frozen winter weather. So, there are wide usages of insulated water bottle.
Water bottles store water, and other beverages are more prone to bacteria and contaminants, if not washed and taken care of properly. Water deposit can cause debris and another residue, and it is very unhealthy to drink water from such bottles again and again. Even the lid and straws need proper maintenance. The steps that you can consider to clean and maintain water bottles are
- Brush the interior of the bottle and rinse well for regular maintenance.
- Regular maintenance is not enough. You should wash your bottle thoroughly on a weekly basis to remove dents and stains from your bottle. For doing so, you require white vinegar. Take a tablespoon of white vinegar, pour it inside your bottle and shake well. After shaking is done, leave your water bottle for few minutes in that condition. After a few minutes, all stain and dents will come off, and you can rinse the bottle with clean water.
- If the vinegar technique does not come useful or you need more washing, you can also sprinkle a little salt into the bottle, then gently rub the salt with the help of your brush and scrub the inside. Wash off with water after you are done the scrubbing. You can also use half a lemon in the place of salt and brush lemon juice inside the bottle. It will give the same result. But avoids using too much as it may fade the color.
- There are other options than all these above. Apart from vinegar, salt and lemon juice you can also clean your bottle with two heaped tablespoons of baking soda. Mix the soda with warm water. Make a paste out and rub the paste inside the bottle. Leave the bottle overnight and rinse it well with fresh water the next morning.
- Another easiest method you can use it rub toothpaste inside the bottle and rinse it well. Your bottle will appear like the new one after these methods.
- Only cleaning is not enough, and so you need to store the cleaned bottle too. Put your bottle upside down with the lids off. Putting your lids on can cause a bad smell in the bottle. Leave the bottle in a dry place overnight, or you can also fill it with water and leave it in the fridge to make it chilled for the next It will be more helpful if you let it dry until the smell totally leaves.
We are towards the last position of our review. We wish and expect our review to be understandable to you and helped you to choose the best insulated water bottle for you. If you are still confused about your decision, do not worry as we are here with some last guidelines as well. Now, pick the best insulated water bottle by looking over them.
For quality-freaks, we suggest no other bottle than MIRA Insulated Water Bottle. If you are directing the eyes to get for a budget-friendly option, your fine choices are Glacier Point Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle and MIRA Insulated Wide Mouth Water Bottle. For top-class people who depend on exclusive products only, our suggestion will be to choose Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle. For people with a basic opinion who wants just a simple bottle within an affordable price, we recommend picking anyone between MIRA Insulated Water Bottle and Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle. Hopefully, your decision is clear now. Have a good day!