Why do you want to leave all the warmth and comfort behind when you have the option to wear it? Yes, when you are hiking or mountaineering, you don’t have to leave all the comfort and warmth of your home provided that you own a wearable sleeping bag. Nowadays, wearable sleeping bags are the new sexy in the camping world. These bags do not just keep you comfortable and warm from head to toe; they also offer you the mobility to function. So, there is no doubt that wearable sleeping bags are a smart and wise investment for you if you have wanderlust. So, let’s explore the top 10 wearable sleeping bags you can consider buying for camping.
Top 10 Best Wearable Sleeping Bag
Winterial Body Sleeping Bag
- It features a unique design of quick releasing zippers that helps to get you in and out of the bag in a flash.
- It doesn’t also compromise heat when you open the zippers and close it because of its quickness.
- This wearable sleeping bag folds up pretty easily and quickly for simple transportation.
- It is made from a soft polyester shell and its finish is water resistant.
- It is designed to keep you warm in the temperature of 20 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This wearable sleeping bag is also machine-washable.
Selk’Bag Original 4g Wearable Sleeping Bag
- It has a lot of variety and classic designs.
- It features Velcro straps around the waist level which allow you to adjust the fit and avoid any slippage.
- The Velcro straps around the ankles of this wearable sleeping bag support you to walk safely without the fear of tripping.
- Its tapered knees allow you to bend freely. It’s a unique feature of this bag.
- The sole of each foot is designed for adjusting to any type of terrain. This feature enables you to get rid of your rock climbing shoes for a period of time.
- It also features a DWR water-resistant
- It has an insulated hood complete which helps you to keep you warm at the temperature of only 35 degrees to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Kingcamp Standing Wearable Sleeping Bag
- The most useful feature of this bag is its mobility without sacrificing the warmth.
- It has an easy off the bottom zipper that allows you to reach for your phone and other necessary things comfortably.
- Its lined pockets are easily accessible and you can keep your midnight snacks in them.
- It will keep you warm and comfortable at the temperature of 37 degrees to 46 degrees Fahrenheit.
Poler Reversible Napsack Sleeping Bag
- It is a medium ultralight sleeping bag.
- You can transform it into your bed in the blink of an eye.
- It has three stages: 1. Sleep (zipping up the whole body) 2. Lounge (unzipping the armholes to use your phone), and 3. Walk (pulling the bottom part up inside the bag and walk around freely).
- It features a customizable reversible design and it is made of the softest polyester.
- It will keep you warm at 50 degrees Fahrenheit
Evrgrn Crash Sack
- It is more like a traditional wearable sleeping bag with a hood and armholes.
- It also features a removable bottom for quick mobility and keeps your backside warm.
- You can easily access the interior pockets of this bag with your free moving arms.
- It is made of synthetic insulation and polyester lining which guarantee your warmth at the temperature of 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Nunatak Raku Wearable Sleeping Bag
- It will provide you with a completely customizable wearable sleeping bag experience.
- You can customize this bag according to the temperature and your needs.
- It features thickly insulated sleeves that can help you to pull inside your hands to create a draft barrier.
- It also features a deep-set hood that covers your entire head.
- It can be customized to make an ultralight sleeping bag that can endure almost any type of temperature.
Selk’Bag 5g Lite Wearable Sleeping Bag
- It is made of polyester shell lining that creates an incredibly lightweight wearable sleeping bag.
- It has also a water-resistant
- It features a detachable footing which is perfect for those who want to take out their feet to cool down their bodies.
- You can roll up this lite wearable sleeping bag conveniently for quick and easy transportation.
- The temperature rating of this bag is 44 degrees Fahrenheit.
Big Agnes Dream Island 15 Double Sleeping Bag
- This bag has a unique quilt-like construction and a rectangular shape.
- This double sleeping bag also features an integrated full pad sleeve with stretch fabric panels on the sides which makes it comfortable for two people.
- It also features a free range hood design that gives you the freedom to lift your head out to breathe the air.
- It has the comfort of pillow barn to keep your pillow tucked in all night.
- The double zipper feature of this bag allows you to enter and get out from either side of the bag.
- It will keep you warm at 15 degrees Fahrenheit or (– 9) degree Celsius.
Chumbuddy Shark Sleeping Bag
- It is a bag of 7 feet and shaped like a shark.
- It features a removable dorsal fin which you can use as a pillow.
- It also has a reusable vacuum bag for easy storage.
- Its design is its uniqueness. If you want something different from the others, you might choose this shark sleeping bag.
- It keeps you warm and comfortable at 30 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Kelty Cosmic down 20
- The Kelty Cosmic Down 20 is a great backpacking sleeping bag that will not cost you too much.
- It’s a bag for the beginners.
- Despite being a budget bag, this bag is comfortable and functional enough to get the job done.
- It’s a little heavier than the other bags on the list.
- Other backpacking sleeping bags cost a lot more than this one. So, if you plan to backpack for just a few days, this bag is recommended for you.
- It will keep you warm at 25 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
These are the top 10 wearable sleeping bags you might consider buying. Consider your needs and choices before deciding to buy any of these bags because they cost you a lot of money. This list of top 10 wearable sleeping bags consists of every type you might need so that you can choose your bag with ease.